Includes a Floodlight Battery and a Ring Bridge.
Lighting that goes above and beyond.
Shine lights above your driveway, sideyard and high-traffic areas with a battery-powered and adjustable Floodlight packed with 600 lumens of brightness. Then connect it to the Ring Bridge to unlock countless combinations and commands.
- Motion Activated - Turn on Ring Smart Lights and get notifications when motion is detected
- Bright LEDs - Shine 600 lumens of brightness on important areas at home
- Battery Powered - Enjoy up to a year of light on one set of batteries under normal use.
- Weather Resistant - Place it almost anywhere for the ultimate outdoor lighting solution.
Make brilliant connections.
Link Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices with the Ring Bridge. Then create combinations to get the most out of your home security. If one connected Ring Smart Light detects motion, it can activate your entire Ring of Security.
Lights on in minutes.
Use our included toolkit to get the lights up in no time. Simply insert batteries and mount the Floodlight in your ideal location, then adjust the brackets to find the perfect angle and you’re ready to go.
‘Alexa, turn on the lights.’
Link Ring Smart Lights to the Ring Bridge and connect with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate Ring Smart Lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Plus, Alexa will let you know when motion is detected, so you’ll never miss a thing.
A smarter way to connect your home security.
The Ring Bridge lets you group together Ring Smart Lights and connect them to Ring doorbells and cameras and select Alexa-enabled devices through the Ring App.
- Group Ring Smart Lights together to turn them all on whenever motion is detected. If one light detects something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
- Connect Ring Smart Lights to Ring doorbells and cameras to see what’s happening whenever your lights detect motion. Now you’ll be ready to view activity even earlier than before.
- Link Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.
1 Year under normal use (8-10 light activations a day at Level 8 brightness, 20 seconds duration). Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, and other factors. Brightness may decrease as battery life is depleted.
Ring Beams Bridge Required for Use with Other Ring Products. One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices