Performance You’d Expect From the World’s Finest Speaker Cables, At a Fraction of the Price
Expertly hand-soldered by our craftsmen in Ohio to any length you desire with custom terminations, the SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker cables pass the full power of any AV receiver or amplifier with high fidelity and no signal degradation. SVS SoundPath Ultra cables use the same fabrication techniques and materials as the finest cables in the world, but cost a fraction of the price.
Custom Hand-Soldered Cable Terminations Tailored to Your Needs
Each individual SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable can be custom terminated with your choice of 24K gold plated brass spades, 24K gold plated beryllium copper banana plugs, or a mix of both if you prefer spades for your speakers, and banana terminals for your amp or AVR, and always to the exact length you specify.
Purity of Sound Starts with Quality of Build Materials
SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables deliver absolute signal purity no matter what speakers or source components are connected. Each SoundPath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors. This rating matches up with the best speaker cables in the world and enables SVS SoundPath Ultra Cables to transmit a consistent signal with absolute purity.
Innovative Three-layer Insulation System Adds Durability And Enhances Electrical Insulation And Signal Purity
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum body.
- Finely woven premium cotton braided jacket adds styling and serves as the durable, outermost boundary to protect against physical wear and tear.
- A 3-layer shielding system, including 3.2mm and 7.6mm PVC dielectric cores protects each conductor.
- Precision machined brass body with electroplating finish for a solid build and substantial feel.
What’s The Difference Between SVS Soundpath One And SVS Soundpath Ultra Speaker Cables?
- Custom, Metal Stranding and Annealing Process to Maximize Ductility and Strength
- 99.99%, OSD Oxygen Free Copper For Pristine Signal Transfer, High Dynamic Range and, Exceptional Conductivity
- Insulated, Dielectric Outer Shell
- Rounded, Cable Design for Easy Termination and Cable Separation
- High, Tensile Protective Braided Sleeve for Insulation, Easy Handling and Superior Durability
- Dual-Layer, Dielectric Shielding for Added Durability, Enhanced Electrical Insulation and Signal Purity
- Custom, Hand-Terminated in Ohio with Individually Soldered Banana Plugs, Spades or, Combination of Both
- Custom, Length Cable Runs to Order, Hand Terminated by SVS Craftsman in Ohio
SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable Specs
- 12 AWG stranded speaker wire – Each SoundPath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum body - stylish and durable with a great feel and easy handling.
- PVC dielectric joint - Flexible and durable break-out for Positive and Negative terminals.
- Rated Bandwidth = DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with =1.1 Voltage Standing Wave Radio (VSWR) and =26dB Return Loss.
- Conductor DCR = 8 mO/meter
- Nominal Impedance = 90O - Cable and connectors are impedance-matched to minimize VSWR and Return Loss
- Nominal Capacitance = 68pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 9mm
- Banana (2 Pair)
- Spade (2 Pair)
- Spade & Banana (1 Pair Each)
*Ultra Speaker Cable Only, Other Devices Not Included.